Bottling Assistant - Biomarker and Immunoassay
Bottling Technicians for our BMIA group will be responsible for processing product formulations, filling, capping, labeling, and completing batch records, and putting away Finished Good Inventory (FGI). This is a highly team-oriented group which involves working closely with other core teams within the BMIA Departments (LEGENDplex and ELISA) as well as other departments such as Planning, Receiving, Inventory Control, Custom Solution Team (CST), Packaging, MCI, and Quality Control groups.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Assist in performing various bottling related tasks to include dispensing antibody solutions, capping and labeling of vials, tubes or bottles.
- Put away finished good products in their designated temperature conditions.
- Use computer programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- Follow instructions for completion of job tasks.
- Adhere to correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines
- Clean and maintain the work area and all lab equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED or some college
- 6+ months of relevant experience in a laboratory and/or biotech manufacturing and/or filling/bottling/packaging working environment
- Standard computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Good dexterity with excellent hand and eye coordination
Condition of Employment
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, BioLegend requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions) beginning January 18, 2022.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.