The Account Coordinator (AC) is the liaison between the client and Affinitiv Advertising and ensures that the client’s creative assets are delivered each month on time. They are responsible for delivering creative assets to be used across all advertising channels, traditional and digital (Cable, Radio, Broadcast, Digital TV including YouTube True View campaign performance, Social Media Marketing, Outdoor Billboard, Direct Mail, Email Conquest campaigns). They are primarily responsible for managing the clients workflow to ensure the team executes the marketing plan in a timely manner.
- Opens jobs utilizing our Affinitiv Advertising Dashboard with complete and accurate creative briefs.
- Works with Traffic Manager for all production jobs.
- Obtains client and co-op/compliance approvals.
- Constant record keeping of client and co-op/compliance approvals.
- Weekly website audits for active clients looking for 404 errors and out of date marketing campaigns.
- Taking action on any issue found.
- Initiating, managing (co-op / compliance approval) and posting all web assets on a monthly basis. These include:
- Website Offer Sliders
- Website Offer Specials
- Website Offer Landing Page
- Display Ad Sets
- Facebook Ad Sets
- Submits all dealer websites for compliance approval on a monthly basis:
- Making all required changes in a timely manner
- Obtaining and filing compliance approval letter.
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client and/or Account Executive.
- Responsible for proofreading all assets produced by the agency for their particular clients prior to sending to the client and to the final vendor. This includes vehicle accuracy, dealership contact information (calling the phone number), headline, subhead, all content.
- Completes insertion orders based off of the advertising budget.
- Obtains media estimates based off of the advertising budget.
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members.
- Executes the monthly planning creative at the direction of the Senior Account Executive and / or the Account Executive.
- Other tasks may include coordinating event logistics, other media outreach activities, developing data bases, coordinating mailings and assembling press packets, training kits or other materials.
- 1+ years of work experience
- Experience with client support.
- Must be detailed oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to maintain composure and function well under pressure.
- Take initiative & be organized.
- Must be able to take direction well with ability to juggle multiple clients and campaigns simultaneously.
- Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.