- The Account Director is responsible for leading and developing junior staff, as well as providing strategic direction and oversight for a variety of client deliverables. They will also ensure strong client relations, exemplary account management, effective project management and flawless campaign execution. You will be accountable for maintaining and maximizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately supporting our growth of market share.
- Provide consultative, strategic support and guidance to clients
- Participate in key client presentations, oversee new client onboarding and performance review/planning sessions
- Act as solution-oriented change agent that asks questions, seeks to understand and strives to help us improve
- Strong understanding of the creative development process, including accurate intake of client direction and clear translation for internal teams
- Extremely organized with a tremendous recall for day-to-day activities
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills, must communicate across internal teams and with clients
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, direct marketing & CRM
- Able to build long-term relationships, identify new opportunities, consult client about Epsilon solutions that lead to revenue growth
- Good strategic thinker
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.