The Account Director is responsible for leading and developing a team of senior and junior staff, as well as providing strategic direction and oversight for a variety of Epsilon accounts. Work through team to ensure strong client relations, exemplary account management, effective project management and flawless campaign execution for all clients within team. You will be accountable for maintaining and maximizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately supporting our growth of market share.
Client and Revenue Growth:
- Provide consultative, strategic support and guidance to team on assigned book of clients
- Participate in key client presentations, oversee new client onboarding, and performance review/planning sessions
- Develop strong, collaborative partnerships with sales team and leadership in effort to fuel client growth
- Oversee account execution within the team, reporting KPIs and rollup of program adoption, account risk and mitigation strategies
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-team leadership to encourage successful collaboration
- Support in guiding priorities for internal resources to ensure timely launches and maximize delivery for each client
- Act as solution-oriented change agent that asks questions, seeks to understand, and strives to help us improve
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage respectful exchange of ideas Work collaboratively with AM senior leadership to further hone and develop processes, best practices and new approaches for the department
Team Management and Development:
- Develop team members through consistent training, coaching and leadership Manage team and individual performance through formal and informal performance management processes and ongoing feedback loop
- Define clear career path for each team member •Identify and swiftly address performance-related issues as necessary
- Training and on-boarding
- Collaborate with fellow Managers to create best practices and standards for application
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes, and standards throughout team Create a training and knowledge-sharing environment within team framework Proactively address/escalate urgent issues within the team and communicate back resolution
- Remove barriers to success for team members by identifying potential issues and consulting on resolution
- Drive operational scalability and efficiency on all accounts, seeking standardization and automation wherever possible
- Understand the full capabilities of our tools and systems in effort to guide team on efficient launch methods and support troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university
- Years of Experience: 9+ years, with experience in digital marketing preferred. At least 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Excellent client service and business acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Organized, self-starter adept at prioritizing and managing multiple projects while consistently meeting and exceeding objectives
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Capable of partnering successfully at all levels of an organization and client base to accomplish goals
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically + identify areas of improvement and act on them
- Ability to manage through influence and gain consensus in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to leverage team experience and knowledge to continuously improve process and results
- Proven ability to manage a team of up to 10-12 direct and indirect reports
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.