This position can be performed remotely from any state within the United States.
- Serve as primary contact for all multichannel campaigns, specifically digital/email campaigns to both client and internal teams
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget)
- Works cross-functionally with client’s brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications, manage workload, and providing end-to-end project management.
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through implementation.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent status communications.
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client’s expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Monitor bounce back procedures and ensure proper cleansing of database
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion rates
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and monthly invoicing related to Interactive projects
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy, spam, formatting and deliverability
- Participates in development of marketing and tactical plans
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- REQUIRED 8+ years of Marketing “Agency” Experience
- REQUIRED 8+ years of Healthcare/Pharmaceutical MarTech experience
- REQUIRED: FDA Regulatory Process experience
- REQUIRED: HCP experience
- REQUIRED: CRM/Digital Marketing
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.