Join us as an Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in Illinois to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- What you’ll achieve
- As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
- Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career. Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience selling technology solutions
- Expert knowledge of market trends that impact on Dell Technologies customers
- Outstanding customer management and strategic selling skills that will improve the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell Technologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambitious environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.