Account Executive, Direct Sales
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in [Location] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will develop new accounts or expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory or product line, building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
• Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
• Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
• Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
• Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
• Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12 to 15 years of related experience in a relationship selling role
• Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
• Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
• Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
• Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.