Account Executive - Direct Sales / Commercial
Your dream career can be a reality!
From developing brand-new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate significant sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
Join us as a Account Executive on our Outside Sales team in Los Angeles, California to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring an outstanding customer experience with existing and potential customers.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of spend across Dell Technologies portfolio of technology solutions: server, storage, networking, software, security and led services
- Run territory and or accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, sophisticated opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 5 to 8 years of direct sales experience selling technology solutions
- Expert knowledge of market trends that impact on Dell Technologies customers
- Outstanding customer management and strategic selling skills that will improve the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell Technologies
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and the ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next two levels down
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ambitious environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.