What you’ll achieve
As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell’s products and services.
- Support moderately to highly complex opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of products and services to advance customer business goals
- Uncover critical processes and validate operational strengths and issues within the customer’s environment
- Research and apply industry and market knowledge to present the positive value of our solutions.Essential Requirements
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in a relationship selling role with good knowledge of technical products, vendors and families of technologies
- Good knowledge of product configurations
- Strong oral and written communication skills with customers, support personnel and executives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 8 years of field sales experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.