The Account Executive (AE) supports the senior account lead and account team members in day-to-day client business management. The AE is the steward of the client relationship and clients’ business needs. Responsibilities include maintaining relations with clients and supervising the execution of multiple client account deliverables happening simultaneously. The Account Executive must be able to build upon tactical ideas and think strategically about a brand or business, work with all departments in the agency and must respect process and integration. The candidate has outstanding project management skills. He/she embraces the Conill spirit of One Team, One Dream, Nothing is Impossible. Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Builds rapport and credibility to comfortably engage in frequent contact and build a solid relationship with clients and partner agencies.
- Remains actively involved in “day-to-day” client initiatives, including understanding of business building, strategy, media and creative projects.
- Manages client expectations regarding budget, scope of work, timing, schedules and process.
- Maintains client status reports, conference reports, change orders and any other documents and deliverables as required.
- Works with the account team in coordinating, preparing and producing deliverables and items for client presentations; reviews all materials before client presentations and final production.
- Monitors and shares competitive activity, market data and marketing updates.
- In absence of a senior management group, field’s requests from clients to obtain and document requested modifications to work in progress.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.