JumpRecruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for an Account Executive in the US.
SodexoMAGIC is seeking an Account Executive to drive new sales and maximize client relationships and account management efforts for SodexoMagic accounts across North America.
This is a virtual role. Candidates can be based in any US location near a major airport. Travel is 75% of the time.
The Account Executive will drive client relationship management, account retention and profitable growth for SodexoMagic’s dining/food and Facilities Management business portfolio. Reporting to the VP, Account Management, you will collaborate with Operations to elevate client partnerships while driving a client/consumer-centric growth mindset. You will also have project management oversight ensuring quality and execution of growth for each contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively builds relationships with internal and external client partners within segments, strategic accounts and existing clients to develop new and/or cross-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for creating and developing SodexoMagic new and/or cross sell/conversion pipelines.
- Develops, in conjunction with the Sales Vice Presidents and Business Development Directors, a Strategic Account Growth Plan within the assigned geography to significantly increase new sales.
- Evaluates and analyzes data to effectively develop proposals or other required sales documents and ensures proposals meet SodexoMagic standards.
- Supports the creation of sales presentations, proposals, and other sales documents
- Identifies and qualifies with sales and operation teams’ horizontal sales opportunities.
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with existing clients; investigates expanded business opportunities; works closely with operations teams to meet client needs
- Assists in the coordination and execution of contract documents. Will support the contract execution processes.
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization.
- Has 5+years sales experience, demonstrated success establishing, developing, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Salesforce/CRM – Client Relations Management System
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Experience managing internal and external partner relationships and multiple concurrent processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure client growth and retention.
- Sodexo experience is a plus, in any other Sodexo segment.
- Experience and active participation in Operations and Business Development Processes.
- Deep understanding of industry, client, and consumer pain points
Working for SodexoMAGIC:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? SodexoMAGIC fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
SodexoMAGIC is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
- Drive retention and enable sustainable/profitable growth by ensuring execution of ‘one plan’ for all contracts in assigned portfolio
- Collaborate and drive operations to elevate partnerships with clients, resulting in demonstrable value for both organizations
- Facilitate development of District Managers/Client Executives from a purely execution focused mind-set to a client/consumer-centric growth mindset
- Act as project manager to ensure quality and execution of ‘One Plans’ for each contract.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience – 7 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.