The Account Management Specialist supports the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with project management and program execution across internal cross teams while also providing our clients with exceptional service. In this role, the Account Management Specialist is accountable for the tactical execution of campaigns and development of promotional programs to allow us to maintain and optimize client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow market share.
Campaign Launch Execution, Process & Project Management:
- Demonstrate expertise in all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Facilitate daily internal team coordination on tasks/program deliverable
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
Campaign Delivery & Performance:
- Monitor campaign activity to identify any potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage performance/KPI reporting
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of in account management, project management and/or digital industry preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.