Account Manager 3, Inside Sales
Join us as a Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Texas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts. You will support the field sales leader while working effectively in a team environment towards goals.
• Work with customers and partners to devise new and innovative solutions to business opportunities
• Be responsible for various sized accounts
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions to customers and partners
• Use in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to become a trusted business advisor for customers and partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Intermediate understanding of the full range of products and services
• Previous experience in relationship selling
• Ability to identify how Dell’s products and services align to customer needs
• Ability to provide coaching to peers in order to improve performance
• Bachelor’s degree
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.