The Dell Inside Sales Excellence Academy is a thirteen-week accelerated training program for account managers, working with business to business (“B2B”) account sets. You will learn about Dell culture and our portfolio of products in order to offer solutions and services to our customers. Throughout training, you receive real-time performance feedback, mentoring and build business acumen. Upon graduation from the Sales Academy, you transition into an Inside Sales Account Manager, building relationships and providing real time solutions. Our team ensures every customer interaction is exceptional and tailored to meet the customer’s unique needs. You will be the driving force behind our high-level customer interaction, responsible for selling ground-breaking products by cultivating relationships as a trusted advisor.
Account managers focus on developing and/or expanding existing accounts to drive business. You will work with Dell customers in complex environments to devise new and innovative solutions to provide solutions to business challenges. The role includes regular coaching and mentoring sessions from senior representatives and company leadership to ensure continuous development. Internal training includes technical, industry, and market understanding to identify needs and trends to position Dell as a competitive solution. You will engage cross-functional resources, regardless of geographic location, in order to achieve goals and meet customer needs.
This is a full-time opportunity with excellent career path opportunities.
- Focus on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to our customers.
- Drive business acquisition with established and new customers.
- Utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders both short term and long-term priorities.
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- 0-1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- Associates Degree – Graduation Date:Associate’s Degree must have been completed between 2020 through August 2021 (If continuing education, availability is required Mon – Fri during business hours)
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services to help customers formulate direction
- Effectively use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.