Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Account Manager provides our marketing clients with exceptional service by developing and executing personalized messaging and creative strategies to achieve client business objectives. The Account Manager is also accountable for maintaining and optimizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow market share.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data, and Epsilon products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations
- Develop and manage client roadmaps against quarterly account forecasts
Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals
- Demonstrate expertise in all Epsilon Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Identify opportunities for client program expansion
- Partner with Client Development Director to present new opportunities to clients
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes, and best practices throughout team
Team Building & Leadership:
- Work effectively across large cross-functional teams
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas between cross-teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ in Account Management or Project Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.