Account Manager – Digital/Email (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Digital Account Manager
- Gain working knowledge of Epsilon’s People Cloud Messaging technology platform for Email segmentation and Journey building
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients including testing strategies, new program set-up, and implementation of new capabilities
- Provide management of day-to-day activities of components of marketing programs for client account by ensuring accurate, timely execution of projects
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact
- Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress
- Gains an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals
- Assists in the development of project schedules in conjunction with team
- Traffics projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained
- Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off
- Coordinates or Directs third party vendor services
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications
- Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes
- Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines
- Works with relevant SME’s as necessary; collaboration
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests
- Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
- Understand financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of our business, including: revenue processes, accounting, and reporting
- Estimating staffing and scoping for projects, including retainers and contracts
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise
Candidates should be located on the West Coast and be willing work Pacific Time hours.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.