Account Presentation Manager (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Must be fast and highly organized. In addition to a solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint). Efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued.
While design skills are welcome, this is not a traditional design position, but a hybrid of presentation design and studio level production art. The ideal candidate is a technician at heart but has a design sense to handle graphic projects with specific direction under tight timelines.
Requires a high degree of focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating accurate page layouts. Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven. Must also be willing to work occasional overtime when needed.
- Experience in design is a must; mastery of print collateral, email, digital design, web graphics, sales promotion and dimensional printed materials is a plus.
- Solid level of technical skill with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Has understanding of the graphic and photo reproduction process to troubleshoot problematic graphics, photos, layouts and unexpected challenges prior to release.
- Must be fast and highly organized. Efficiency, flexibility and versatility are highly valued at Epsilon.
- Requires focus and extreme diligence in handling detail, typography and creating 100% accurate page layouts.
- Must feel comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and be deadline-driven.
- Must also be willing to work a few hours of overtime when occasionally needed.
- Must be able to follow electronic file management process. Must know how to save files to a server, upload files to FTP sites, and follow proper file naming conventions. Must know Adobe Acrobat to create pdfs to the proper specifications.
- Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, production or related field.
- Agency, prepress or printing facility a plus
- Produce multiple versions of direct mail, packages or collateral using InDesign layers, master pages, Paragraph and Character Styles. Must keep all versions organized, labeled and filed according to preset process file-naming standards.
- Create, manage and produce professional presentation decks with PowerPoint for internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for multiple rounds of revisions to files based on input from the Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Studio Director or Account Executive. Must be able to take direction, and follow through on production tasks.
- Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and protocols defined in clients’ brand guidelines. Responsible for quality control in this area.
- Uses working knowledge of 2C to 4C print process to properly set up electronic files for reproduction. Must understand digital printing, offset printing and web printing, and know the distinctions in file preparation for various printing processes.
- Understands and adheres to U.S. Postal regulations and press/production guidelines as they apply to direct mail.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.