- Assisting in the organization of multiple accounts and facilitating onsite café operations
- Menu and label printing according to specification
- Receiving changes and updates and cascading them to the team on time
- Updating point of sale systems with daily menu information
- Managing content on digital menu boards
- Updating content on client websites
- Assisting with social media content and management
- General operational assistance
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who are:
- Detail-oriented and a passion for perfection
- Extremely organized and adept at multitasking
- Self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technically proficient in Google Suite applications
- Ability to learn and navigate various technology platforms
Enjoy all the perks of hospitality by working with amazing people in fun places while achieving work/life balance.
In addition to never working nights and weekends, you’ll receive:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Employee referral programs
- Subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to 401k plans
- Tons of growth potential
Performs a wide range of administrative and general support duties. Frequently communicates with senior-level internal and external contacts and is regularly exposed to confidential data. Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision. Understands how the assigned duties relate to others in the team and how the team integrates with other teams.
This position resides in-unit or above-unit.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.