Adobe Analytics Implementation Consultant (US 100% Remote)
We are hiring a subject matter expert specializing in Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture), to implement and administer Adobe Analytics across the Dell web site. This is a fully remote position, working as part of a global team.
If you enjoy implementing enhancements and data integrations to enable key business decisions, the Digital Tools team is the place to be. We are a small team of subject matter experts who administer and support digital analytics data integrity solutions for Dell.com. Our data includes all areas of the site, covering 170 Countries and 28 languages, and we support over 3000 global users. A position on our team provides outstanding visibility to a wide variety of business questions that will help you expand your expertise.
- Administer and implement Adobe Analytics across the Dell.com site.
- Interpret analytics requirements and enable details for tracking every new feature and capability launched across the site.
- Advise development teams on implementation best practices to enable new analytics coverage throughout the site.
- Create and maintain change management documentation, including Solutions Design documents.
- Advise on new technologies and solutions including providing competitive analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency in implementation and administration of Adobe Analytics, including VISTA rules, visitorID service, and data feeds.
- 8+ years’ relevant experience. (Relevant experience = working in eCommerce, online agency, web developer or analytics)
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects within tight timeframes and dynamic priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience using tag management systems (Ensighten, Launch, Google Tag Manager)
- Proficient in SQL, or similar solution, to audit and validate use of data feeds
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.