As a Solutions Developer you will proactively identify trends potential gaps in respective integration and work closely with the Product & Engineering team to close them. You will take up and run with CRM/ERP implementation & Migration projects for strategic accounts. As an Advanced Solutions Developer- ERP is a senior member of the Developer Support team, you will be responsible for 3rd party integrations to analyze and provide assistance to customer facing teams on issues faced by merchants using/implementing Chargebee with 3rd party CRM, that require developer level investigation, debugging to find a suitable fix.
What will you do
- Provide advanced technical assistance and serve as an SME during the entire customer journey (Presales, Implementation and Production Go-Live)
- Manage cross-functional collaboration with Core Engineering & Product to coordinate releases of Bugs and top issues and pave way for customer-focused enhancements
- Analyze top issues generators and channel them appropriately.
- Solutioning, focused to reduce re-occurring issues by creating self-service content, training internal teams and closing the feedback loop with Engineering & Product
- Train downstream teams to enable & up-skill solutioning.
What you should have
- Good business knowledge of Netsuite – Features and standard modules cloud
- 4+ years of experience in NetSuite SuiteApp, SuiteBuilder, SuiteCommerce etc.
- Experience on NetSuite Integrations with other applications
- Process experience in 3 more NetSuite tracks like Order Management, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Inventory, Warehouse, CRM, Finance
- Good development experience on integrations with other technologies
- Proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations.
- Extensive experience of building solutions in at least one industry – exposure to subscriptions & recurring billing will be an added value.
- A self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground.
- Excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers or delivering a technical presentation.
- NetSuite ERP Consultant certification
- Java Scripts
- SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- 2 years of hands on experience as Netsuite Consultant or Administrator (Must)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.