JumpRecruits is partnering with Chargebee looking for an Advanced Solutions Engineer in the US.
Chargebee’s Solutions team is looking for an ‘Advanced Solutions Engineer’ to join our Developer support team. As part of your role, you will work along with the team on the most complex technical cases, assisting customers while they develop or debug their applications connecting to the Chargebee API, and solve other technical issues reported by our customers. You will also be responsible to build and maintain, internal processes & tools to optimize & minimize dependency.
You will retain ownership and resolve a majority of the escalated cases reported by our team except for bug fixes and production issues, in which case you will be liaising with the Engineering and Product teams.
- Analyze the production logs and database to help the Solutions team resolving customer issues and queries
- Simulate customer’s data to reproduce use cases, replicate issues and understand the exact customer’s requirements and problems
- Interact with customers over the phone and email along with the customer along with Solutions team to help and understand their problems and use cases
- Identify the problem area reported by the customer, whether it’s related to their configuration, setup or code and assist resolving the issue
- Provide technical consulting to customers with our tutorials and APIs while integrating with Chargebee
- Work closely with the Documentation and Knowledge base teams to ensure that sufficient information is available and the content is up to date. Help documenting and improving FAQs, trivia, and tutorials
- Continuously perform analysis and collect feedback internally and from support requests to help improve the Solutions team’s tech skills. This information should also be used as input for training the Solutions team
- Engineering degree, preferably in Computer Science or any software related course or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in technical support or developer role
- 1+ years of experience using Java
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with these Programing Languages – Java, C#, NodeJS
- Knowledge of relational database, SQL
- Experience working with APIs (PHP, Python, .Net, Go), AWS, Splunk, Webhooks
- Experience with billing and/or working at a Fintech company
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you’ll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.