Innovative projects that deliver groundbreaking results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a remote Project Management Advisor on our Business Support team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As an Advisor, Project/Program Manager, you will work in a dynamic environment that will allow personal and professional growth. It will allow you to showcase your project management, communications, and collaboration skills.
- Gain experience in managing regional and supporting global projects
- Play a vital role in helping our business grow and transform
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to lead small to large sized project; manage risk and project decisions
- Communicate clearly and present at leadership levels
- Proficient in negotiating and conflict management
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in a team environment; detail oriented; ability to influence others to achieve results
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of related experience in a professional role
- PMP certification is not required but preferred
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.