Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The ideal Agile Coach will fulfill the role of Scrum Master as well as coach Kanban for selected team(s) as needed. This includes coaching stakeholders and leadership to move the group into scaled planning. We are looking for servant leaders who have experience launching and growing Scrum team(s), facilitate Scrum Events, foster collaboration across product lines, coach technical excellence, and generally support a self-organized team(s). The Scrum Master we are seeking has demonstrated servant leadership and behaviors that come from the key mindset shifts associated with agility. Scaled release planning experience and training or leading Community of Practice events is a plus.
- Formal Scrum Master Training with PSM or CSM certification
- 4+ years of relevant experience; at least 2 years in a technical software development environment
- Kanban, DevOps, big room release planning, and scaling experience
Preferred: 1 or more Preferred Credentials (not required)
- PSPO, CSPO, Scaled Agilist (SA or more), Kanban
Advanced: 1 or more Advanced Credentials (not required)
- SAFe certs: such as RTE, SPC, SPT,
- Scrum Alliance: such as A-CSM or A-CSPO, CSP, CAL
- Scrum.org: PSM II or PSPO II or higher, PAL or EBM
- Project Management Institute: PMI-ACP
- Track record in helping Scrum teams mature using the Scrum Framework
- Lean practices such as Lean Start-up and Kanban, etc. a plus, but not required
- Partnering in implementing DevOps culture and DevOps metrics
- Large organization experience, eg complex scaled projects or value streams
- Scaled Release Planning
- Participating in Community of Practice, mentoring, and basic workshop facilitation
- Ability to communicate agile concepts and benefits to the team, stakeholders, and leadership
- Uphold chosen Agile framework suitable for the team and domain
- Coach teams and Product Owners deliver software of the highest technical excellence, including quality, Definition of Done, refactoring and addressing technical debt, etc.
- Actively identify areas of opportunity and create coaching plan on how to improve
- Communicate team health and provide two-way feedback to stakeholders and leadership
- Mitigate dependencies both internal and external to the delivery team(s)
- Remove impediments that keep teams from deliverable working increment every iteration
- Partner with the Business Agility Office to implement Agility goals and centralized decisions
- Create artifacts and templates to contribute to the Business Agility Knowledge Base
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.