Alliances Account Executive
What you’ll achieve
As an Alliances Account Executive, you will deliver strategic return on investment by overall development of global alliance strategies to position solutions into Alliance partner portfolios and build unique value propositions around these relationships.
- Support strategic partnerships with external organizations to provide product and service offerings to potential and existing clients
- Research, design and deliver complex value-based business solutions that meet customer-specific requirements.
- Coordinate alliance activities, participate in contract negotiations to create alliances which are strategically and financially advantageous
- Articulate the Go to Market suite information, creative product-based business solutions, and future product direction and strategy.
- Interface with clients and third party to develop broader alliances and identify additional opportunities for Dell solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in a relationship selling role; field sales experience preferred
- Contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Strategic planning experience
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.