The Analyst with the Cyber Intelligence team will be responsible for rapid and concise analysis of threats to corporate systems and data through the use of data analysis tools, industry threat intelligence and related skill sets while supporting the efforts of team leadership in generating custom and comprehensive Cyber Intelligence reports and tools for GSK. They will need to help identify and provide support of implementation of business solutions through both technology and relationship building with other business segments of the company. This role will be critical in helping establish a forward-looking strategy and cutting edge capability to take the team’s capability to industry leading levels.
- Intelligence gathering and reporting as it relates to identifying evaluating and reporting actionable intelligence details to the company and its interests
- Analyze and report on critical intelligence partnerships internal and external, domestically and globally to enable the maturation of quality intelligence analysis and actionable data
- Develop tools and technology to assist in the maturation of the Cyber Intelligence program
- Monitors cyber threats by leveraging industry standard tools and best practices; collecting, analyzing, and correlating data points between various feeds, tools, and personal interactions; and analyzing data for patterns and link analysis to determine the need for additional action.
- Research information about new technologies, developing and reviewing system documentation, reviewing network and tool set changes before and after installations
- Develop industry expertise to include discerning patterns of complex threat actor behavior and communicating current and developing cyber threats to leadership and business partners
- Reviewing, refining and creating team documentation and procedures. Participate in team meetings and discussions to help with knowledge transfer and quick identification of both trending intel and training or tool needs within the team
- BS Degree in computer science, analytics, intelligence and/or minimum 3 years’ experience in the field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cyber security, security operations, threat intelligence, intelligence analysis, business intelligence, or data analytics
- Some background in system administration or system engineering
- 2 years’ experience in information security threat analysis
- Technical writing or other formal reporting experience
- 1 or more years of experience in security or IT infrastructure
- Familiarity with brand protection
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience operating in a large-scale, international, and/or complex working environment
- Experience in cyber intelligence
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or internet terminology
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources into written and oral format.
- Experience researching current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and performing security analysis techniques.
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.