As an Analytical Manager, you will provide leadership of the Analytical group within Microbiology Systems and Analytical Services, overseeing multiple facilities supporting small molecules and Biopharmaceutical products. In this role, you will manage appropriate Biochemical assay qualification, tech transfer, facility cleaning validation, Raw Material and In-process MSAS team, as well as the Stability Operations team supporting small molecules.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Ensure reports follow standard operating procedures to maintain cGMP compliance.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Oversee the Management Monitoring program within the group
- Participate in the investigation of OOS and atypical results obtained during cGMP analytical testing
- Review analytical methods or SOP’s in a cGMP documentation system
- Participate in preparation for internal and quality group audits
- Demonstrate solid technical expertise and working familiarity with several methods, techniques, procedures and processes of a particular area of expertise.
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and execute multiple tasks concurrently.
- Identify and analyze problems on a reactive and proactive basis; recommends corrective actions to be taken.
- Actively participate in departmental and cross-functional teams and provides input to decisions.
- Exhibit GSK Leadership capabilities.
- Write specific technical sections of internal and external reports with limited supervision.
- Regularly discuss progress and activities with supervisor to assure appropriate follow-up.
- Network with others as required to achieve primary project roles.
- Set goals and assigns tasks.
- Manage performance reports and provides input for formal performance appraisals.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- BS or equivalent in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or relevant scientific discipline
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- 5+ years of Supervising/Managing experience
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Background with manufacturing plant Quality Control,
- Experience working in Biopharma
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.