As the APEX Product Marketing Manager for the APEX portfolio, you will be the key marketing contact on the APEX portfolio; defining what APEX is, providing guidance, content, and execution that delivers customer impact and market momentum. If you love product marketing and are looking to make an impact as a key player in the success of Dell’s next multibillion dollar portfolio, here is your opportunity!
- Define and manage the APEX value proposition including the value proposition definition and differentiation identification.
- Expand the portfolio by assessing new products and services for inclusion in the portfolio, manage the APEX criteria, help name new APEX offers, and manage the portfolio taxonomy.
- Plan APEX portfolio and multi-cloud launches and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop portfolio marketing plans in conjunction with our marketing and offer teams, to drive the acquisition of new customers.
- Act as the subject matter expert for the APEX portfolio in interactions with customers, internal stakeholders, and serve as a resource for outbound marketing and communications teams.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12+ years of related experience in product/portfolio marketing for business-to-business IT/Tech products, with 3+ years’ experience in as-a-service or cloud
- Excellence in communicating complex technical topics to both technical and C-level audiences in compelling, innovative, and informative ways while working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
- Strong content and messaging skills including building pitch decks, executive briefing materials, blog creation, public speaking, and other forms of content creation and delivery
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, create clarity, inspire confidence, own outcomes, and work well in a team
- BS in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or marketing; MBA preferred
- Previous experience in, using, or working closely with IT
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.