Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Art Director (AD) is responsible for translating and scaling brand concepts into effective visual designs for digital campaigns. Under the direction of a Senior Art Director (SAD), you will take ownership of several projects at a time and be involved in all phases of creative development. Acting as a brand ambassador for each of your clients, you will plan and execute projects independently, as well as with junior creative staff, and direct these projects through production and technology teams. You’ll be able to showcase your talents for concepting by executing creative for new business, and your skills at integrating thoughtful motion into your design will have plenty of opportunities to shine. An ability to work and manage priorities independently — with limited oversight from your manager — is a must. But there’s also plenty of collaboration involved in this role, so be ready to share your high standards, passion for interactive design, and ongoing knowledge of the mobile, social media, print design, and tech industry with the rest of the team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong understanding of client brand guidelines
- Establishing and developing flawless, on-brand design solutions across digital, mobile, social media, video and presentations from concept through final production
- Leading contributions of creative development
- Integrating motion graphics to tell the brand story or engage the user where appropriate — includes storyboarding, light to moderate animation, and some video editing
- Partnering with Account Managers, Copywriters, Production Artists and other Creative team members to generate concepts that meet and exceed client expectations
- Strong communication skills, including ability to articulate and sell creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients, in words as well as visuals
- Comprehensive understanding of the different digital formats and the ability to map out strategic ideas that fully utilize them
- Proficiency in the latest creative testing for all assigned clients, initiating creative tests, and knowledgeable about Conversant best practices
- Remain current with design/industry trends and advances in technology
- BFA preferred, ideally in Visual Communications, Advertising or Design
- 3-5 years of experience in agency/in-house environment leading Art Direction on global brands
- Amazing portfolio that shows flawless attention to crafting and details as well as conceptual thinking and integrated experiences
- Digital background
- Motion graphics experience required (storyboarding, animation, video editing)
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate and sell creative concepts and rationale to other team members and clients in words as well as visuals
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail is a must
- Able to see other people’s point of view and receive criticism
- Able to identify as well as solve challenges
- Eagerness to be mentored by the SAD, ACD/CD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
- After Effects
- Power Point
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Mac/PC platform Literate
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.