Asset Management Lead (Facilities)
The primary objective of this position is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role may have a focus the following (but not limited to) the following areas: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management (LCAM)
The scope of this position will cover our North America client base, with a focus on our Rahway, NJ and North Carolina client sites.
- Assumes a Leadership position in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers
- Develop acceptance tests and inspection criteria, including asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life, and other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Provide leadership and management of indirect reports to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems
- Fully accountable for ensuring Asset Reliability Centered Maintenance Plan is complete and executed by direct and indirect reports
- Professionally and systematically define, design, develop, monitor and refine engineering solutions to repetitive failures and asset maintenance plans that includesvalue-added preventive maintenance tasks, effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems by10%, Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA), as well as failure reporting, analysis and corrective action
- Works with all relevant department heads on development of a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations
- Develop a schedule and maintenance plan/activities for all utilities and facilities equipment to ensure zero down time.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- The ability to travel periodically to our North Carolina client site
- No less than 5 years relevant experience in developing and maintaining an Asset Reliability Maintenance Plan for a critical environment such as Manufacturing (Pharmaceutical environment, Life Science)
- Project management experience to manage multiple on-going projects within multiple work streams
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.