The Account Executive will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the AE responsibility. The Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
Supports the daily interactions on a variety of client initiatives/deliverables. Ideal candidate must possess:
- Strong understanding of the creative development process, including accurate intake of client direction and clear translation for internal teams
- Extremely organized with a tremendous recall for day-to-day activities
- Strong project management skills
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Excellent communication skills, must communicate across internal teams and with clients
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, direct marketing & CRM
- Able to build long-term relationships, identify new opportunities, consult client about Epsilon solutions that lead to revenue growth
- Good strategic thinker
- Self-Motivated, can identify where projects need an extra hand and step in
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Effectively manage direct and digital/email marketing programs for client account, including program recommendations, project execution and results analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports, program reporting and status reports.
- Work independently and with others as part of a team in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires.
Examples of Duties:
- Manages execution of projects, delegates tasks and monitors progress to ensure timely, accurate delivery of service
- Develops creative briefs, manages development and execution of creative concepts.
- Develops data processing specifications. Monitors data processing activities and audits output to ensure accuracy.
- Monitors quality control procedures and revises as necessary.
- Works with the production team to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials. Reviews and approves specifications, paper samples, color separations, proofs, press checks, envelope sign offs and insertion samples.
- Develops direct marketing recommendations and agency point of views
- Conducts competitive research
- Develops project estimates and coordinates project billing
- Leads the weekly internal and client status meeting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is highly preferred.
- 1-3 years of Direct Marketing and Email Marketing experience preferred. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experiences a plus.
- Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills.
- Manage direct marketing programs for one or more client programs, including strategic planning, project execution and results analysis. Strong emphasis on direct mail and email programs.
- Oversee account staff and supervise all activity related to the client account.
- Ensures account profitability. Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily contact and ensures client satisfaction.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.