Epsilon is seeking an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Associate Creative Director to join our growing Digital Experience Design (DXD) Practice! This person will report into the DXD Creative Director. The ideal candidate will be a leader in the Marketing & Advertising space with a focus on healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
The Associate Creative Director of Pharma Clients guides all projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department in partnership with the Creative Director. Below are the following responsibilities expected by the Creative Director.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams
- Lead the production of all marketing collateral both digital and traditional
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Review deliverables, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in training/mentoring the creative staff
- Work closely with the Creative Director to grow the account and develop new opportunities
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Experience working within the healthcare space a must have; preference is pharmaceutical industry.
- Agency and/or consulting background is highly preferred
- Understanding of Medical, Legal, Regulatory (MLR) review and Veeva Vault submissions preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.