The Associate Director, Biostatistics role provides administrative and technical leadership of local statistical and programming support activities for development projects. The role performs various statistical activities in support of multiple clinical studies and research projects.
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of statistical and programming support activities for multiple research projects to include study design, statistical methods/analysis, statistical reporting, protocol development, and data processing systems design and implementation on a local level, in collaboration with other sites and according to global standards and strategies.
- Supervise, coordinate, review all activities and serve as mentor for the local Statistics & Programming groups.
- Independently coordinate the statistical activities of Contract Research Organizations from review of initial proposal to completion of contracted work.
- Maintain industry standards and regulatory requirements for statistical analysis and reporting results.
- Provide advanced consulting and statistical training to scientists.
- BS Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or Biometrics
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in statistics, biostatistics or biometrics in Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical industries
- Supervisory and budget management experience
- Knowledge of Clinical Practices and Regulatory Requirements
- Experience in regulatory communication and submissions
- Knowledge of data processing and programming
- PhD is preferred
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting-edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.