At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Provides HR business partnership to drive the people strategy, workforce planning, organizational design, talent management, team effectiveness and change management. With guidance from the Executive Dir. HRBP WW Commercialization, the HRBP will anticipate and solve for organization performance and talent challenges, understand the business value drivers and demonstrate use of data & external trend insights to anticipate and solve for organization issues.
- Provides HR Business Partner support to the WW Customer Capabilities (WCC) organization (550+ employees based in the US and ex-US markets) and is an active member of the WCC leadership team.
- In partnership with the Executive Dir. HRBP WW Commercialization, leads or supports Talent management, work force planning or organizational design initiatives across the WW Commercialization teams.
- Monitors the effectiveness of organization performance and talent programs using metrics and analytics in a way that brings value to the business.
- Works with COE’s to monitor external environment (e.g., job market, technology, demographic development) and in partnership with the Executive Dir. HRBP WW Commercialization, defines future workforce requirements and articulates it to the COE’s.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and People Services for effective deployment of HR activities.
- Analyzes key data and trends to drive organizational effectiveness and the development of a workforce plan aligned with business strategy and objectives.
- Drives succession planning, diversity aspirational goal achievement and talent retention efforts pipelining, as necessary. Takes a leadership role in creating a respectful & inclusive work environment while role-modeling the BMS Values, fostering geographical and cultural diversity and an inclusive work environment.
- Defines and leads change management efforts to ensure delivery of organizational solutions, programs and deliverables.
- BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree preferred, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant HR business experience.
- Experience/knowledge of market(s) outside of the US is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience as an HR trusted business partner with proven success in working effectively at senior management levels to impact and influence decision making.
- Experience in leveraging business acumen and external insights to improve business, talent outcomes.
- Experience in change management efforts including defining change and communication plans.
- Experience in the use of metrics and analytics in a way that drives business performance.
- Demonstrated experience in applying workforce planning knowledge, engagement strategies, and succession management.
- Proven experience in working effectively within a matrixed environment and building alignment in a cross functional and team environment.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we’re inspired by this single, powerful vision. Passionate and precise, we bring life-saving medicines to people around the world. And we work together with compassion to improve outcomes for the patients who need us most.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Innovative science is our passion. Transformational medicines are our goal. Bristol Myers Squibb is committed to discovering, developing, and delivering transformational medicines in areas where we believe we have an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for patients: oncology, immunoscience, cardiovascular, and fibrosis.
We combine the agility of biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
- Digital Learning
- Developmental Programs
- Leadership & Management Programs
- Insights for Success
- General Manager Development
- Building Manager Capability
- Coaching & Mentoring