The Cell Therapy Manufacturing Slot Allocation and Patient Scheduling DCM will be responsible for the technical ownership of the SCOPE-APEX application, including complete SDLC (following Agile methodologies), with a strong focus on system reliability and scalability. This is a hands-on role in addition to managing and mentoring a team in the build and run of the SCOPE-APEX application. This includes the ongoing initiation, design, and build of new capabilities as well as the ongoing run of existing capabilities.
The SCOPE-APEX application is used to manage the planning and management of our cell therapy manufacturing slot allocations and is one of the key enabling systems of the BMS Cell Therapy Patient Treatment process.
The ideal candidate will foster a culture of innovation while leading a highly skilled team. To be successful in this role you will need in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft developer tools, especially including .Net, IIS, SQL*Server
- Guide, Coach, Mentor and efficiently manage the team (Employee and Contracted Resources)
- Accountable for delivery commitments and management of program risks and budgets
- Setting standards for design, development, and deployment, including safeguarding, and improving the agile processes and adherence to the BMS SDLC
- Become the Technical SME for the SCOPE-APEX solution
- Manage Continuous Improvement & Ongoing Support
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with most of the following experiences:
- Prior Technical System/Product Owner and Technical Team Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Technical expertise with .Net, IIS, SQL*Server-based applications, advanced SQL, 3GL TSQL, and SQL Tuning
- Planning/Scheduling Application ownership/management experience preferred
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we’re inspired by this single, powerful vision. Passionate and precise, we bring life-saving medicines to people around the world. And we work together with compassion to improve outcomes for the patients who need us most.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Innovative science is our passion. Transformational medicines are our goal. Bristol Myers Squibb is committed to discovering, developing, and delivering transformational medicines in areas where we believe we have an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for patients: oncology, immunoscience, cardiovascular, and fibrosis.
We combine the agility of biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
- Digital Learning
- Developmental Programs
- Leadership & Management Programs
- Insights for Success
- General Manager Development
- Building Manager Capability
- Coaching & Mentoring