In this role, you will be responsible for managing and delivering the analytics scope of work for a variety of clients across multiple industries (Retail, Travel, Financial Services, CPG, Restaurant, Auto etc.) serviced by the Epsilon Digital Media Solutions division. You will closely collaborate with several internal teams from Sales, Account Management, Client Integration, Media Delivery to Product with the goal to develop and support the client’s data-driven digital media strategy and drive measurable business outcomes.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to clients
- Become an expert in our clients’ businesses by mining their 1st party customer and Website visitation data as well as Epsilon’s proprietary data assets for insights to inform media strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to help identify and develop program solutions that meet marketing objectives
- Educate clients about Epsilon’s platform and product capabilities by translating complex concepts into meaningful stories supported by data
- Develop POVs on clients’ measurement needs and solutions including test designs
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams and client on product-supported measurement capabilities (e.g. closed loop sales and incrementality measurement) highlighting Epsilon’s best-in-class standards
- Write detailed technical requirements when partnering with others to execute analysis plan
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or related discipline preferred
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience with data manipulation tools like SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Experience managing and developing team members
- Ability to design and execute analyses using large record-level datasets, including, advertising impression, site visitation, and online and offline sales data, and to summarize findings into logical and defensible conclusions
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple different internal teams and client and build strong partnerships
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients
- Ability to simultaneously project-manage several analytical workstreams from inception to completion
- Experience in digital media execution and measurement including experimental test/control design
Preferred Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience using digital measurement and reporting tools like Google DCM, Google Analytics, Adobe etc.
- Understanding of MarTech and AdTech competitive landscape
- Understanding of marketing measurement solutions (e.g. Media Mix Models, Fractional Attribution)
- Experience working at media agency, media publisher or MarTech/AdTech company
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Understanding of predictive modeling techniques
Salary Range: $115,000.00 – $120,000.00
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.