If you are eager to work on the latest web technologies and feel like you are making an impact by being directly responsible for projects, consider applying for the Junior Web Developer position at Conversant.
This position works within the Automation & Infrastructure group to support and drive the creation and maintenance of operational tools and infrastructure systems throughout the organization. The role will involve all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design, project management, implementation, automated test setup and maintenance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Development, testing, documentation, and deployment of web based tools using cutting edge technologies (40%)
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions (40%)
- Work with platform and development teams to identify product enhancements (10%)
- Collection, definition, and documentation of project scope and requirements (10%)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented professional to support the needs of the Automation and Infrastructure team at Conversant in a Web Developer role. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Experience working with a PHP framework plus (Laravel, Codeigniter, CakePHP, etc.)
- Experience building or working with APIs
- Experience working with Version Control Systems (VCS – Git, SVN)
- Ability to work across a broad range of products and environments
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Basic understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web technologies
- Basic understanding of object oriented methodology (OOP)
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and a self-starter
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MYSQL, etc.)
- Experience working in Linux environments (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages is a plus (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and successfully deploying software programs/applications or strong technical background
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.