We are looking for someone with drive, passion, and competitive spirit to help maximize PerkinElmer’s people success. This role will focus on supporting Sr. HR Leadership on Global end markets, Global HR projects, and support local in-country compliance needs. The global end markets span across 3 regions, over multiple countries. The role is based in PerkinElmer’s Guelph location.
- Partner on driving the talent strategy, including robust succession plans and developing internal talent, alignment with the recruitment strategy to ensure the right talent at the right time.
- The Associate HRBP facilitates broad change initiatives, manages programs and projects, and works with a team of center subject matter experts and other business partners to support the global business units.
- Effectively interface with various levels of employees across various countries as well as work with other HRBP’s across the globe.
- Broad knowledge of HR policies and practices and the capability to influence by building positive working relationships and partnerships
- Ability to work in a changing, complex and global environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent work experience, 5-7 years of progressive HR experience
- Excellent project management skills, prioritization and creative problem solving
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills along with the ability to balance being analytical and fact-based with being people-focused
- Strong business acumen and understanding of important drivers for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to challenge stakeholder
- Strong analytical skills to include proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act as well as other Provincial Health and Safety Legislation
- Solid working knowledge of Ontario employment and workplace legislation
- Understanding of Benefits and payroll processes
- Must be able to travel to the US and to other locations within Ontario. Expected travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of corporate HR experience
- Experience with Health Canada compliance
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.