Seeking candidate who will work as part of the production team to manufacture Next-Gen Sequencing library kits. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Making and testing kit components
- Quality Control
- Pipetting reagents
- Labeling tubes
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Accurately update and maintain records
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship
- High School Diploma
- 1+ year research or lab experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic scientific mathematical knowledge
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a group
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve
- Ability to write and communicate in a clear manner
- Strong organization skills
- Basic laboratory knowledge –refined pipetting skills are a plus
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.