Are you looking to enhance your technical capability by working in a global manufacturing environment that allows you to leverage state-of-the-art systems and technologies? If so, this Associate Manufacturing Specialist role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As an Associate Manufacturing Specialist, you will be part of a high performing team responsible for delivering the supply of GSK products to the One Biopharm supply chain.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Demonstrate GSK Values – Patient Focus, Transparency, Respect, and Integrity – in every interaction, in every work task, and with every responsibility of the job role.
- Adhere to safety procedures and training requirements in accordance with site, GSK, and federal regulations including the proper use of controls, personal protection equipment, and waste handling practices.
- Understand production equipment systems in use and P&ID diagrams of production equipment.
- Serve as technical experts for the production process and owners of production equipment.
- Follow ALCOA (Attributable, Legible, Contemporaneous, Original, Accurate) principles for all documentation of performed tasks.
- Own Commissioning/Qualification/Validation protocols, deviation investigations, writeups, and management of corrective and preventative actions.
- Support delivery of key product lifecycle deliverables from various functional groups (Production, Engineering, Technical, Validation, etc.) for new, or changes to existing, equipment and processes.
- Schedule and track activities which (directly or indirectly) impact the schedule of manufacturing and/or required documentation.
- Manage inventory of raw materials and single-use components, execute Batch Document revisions, and perform the role of Lead Investigator through the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems at site.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors degree
- Technical competency
- Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding the biopharmaceutical manufacturing process
- Good written and verbal communications
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.