Epsilon is seeking a Software Engineer Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Software Engineer Associate, you’ll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You’ll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Read and write efficient and performant Java code
- Work effectively and collaboratively with a team of other engineers and external team members.
- Actively participate in peer code reviews and design sessions.
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems
- Assist with investigation and resolution of production issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical disciple
- Desire to learn technology; interest and/or experience with Kafka, HBase, open source technologies a plus
- Familiarity with object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux) and web technologies (C++, Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Demonstrated leadership skills with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.