B2B Campaigns Content Development Lead
What you’ll achieve
As a Content Development and Curation Advisor, you will be responsible for bringing campaigns to life by curating existing content and driving the creation of new content with analysts, publishers, agencies and internal stakeholders – all with the goal of delivering campaign content that creates and converts demand. You will focus on developing and curating the content that’s optimized for use by Global Field Marketing teams – inclusive of meeting vendor funding requirements and globalizing content.
The Campaign Content Development and Curation Lead will respond to business needs and changing conversations, understand the value propositions that our technology delivers and share campaign content best practices. The ideal candidate will have the relationship building, influence and communication skills to advocate for customer-focused content, campaigns requirements and best practices. The Content Development and Curation Lead will be resourceful and able to find content in multiple places, select the “best of” content and ensure all content is available for Global Field Marketing teams to drive the targeted outcomes for the global campaigns.
- Serve as the main point of contact for content development vendors, drive the input brief, timelines and manage the development process with internal stakeholders
- Understand campaign and content strategy, as well as competitive differentiation and messaging to guide the content development and curation in the right direction while working with teams across Dell Technologies to find compelling content that can be curated and pulled into the campaign
- Manage claims and campaign bill of materials and ensure the accuracy of the marketing playbook in close partnership with content operations
- Review content during content audit and lifecycle exercises and provide updates on in-development and newly released content on field marketing interlocks.
- Manage day-to-day content activities including working with virtual team to drive execution against expectations and deadlines; document processes and best practices to make them scalable and repeatable across the team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of related experience in B2B marketing with a bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; preferably within the technology industry
- Previous experience driving the development of long- and short-form content and curating content – preferably for a global audience in the technology industry
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communicator with the ability to communicate succinctly with global stakeholders across time zones
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across multiple functions and teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrated success in driving and engaging with cross-functional teams, effective project management, analytical and decision-making skills
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.