Sodexo is seeking a Biomedical Equipment Technician 1 for an opportunity with Capital Health Regional Hospital located in Trenton, NJ.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them. We are looking for a self-motivating, mentoring individual to complement our existing talent. Experience preferred but not required; Nihon Kohden Monitors, Drager Anesthesia, Maquet ventilators or Acist/Medrad injectors
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
Therefore, we are seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success as a Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET). Sodexo’s BMET professionals have:
Formal training and preferred experience servicing clinical equipment
- Experience effectively repairing, maintaining and calibrating clinical devices such as: Infusion pumps, Defibrillator, Patient Monitoring, Nurse-Call, Neonatal Warmers, and IV Pumps.
- Proactive thinking skills to troubleshoot
- Strong customer service skills; ability to provide world class service to healthcare customers
- Candidate must be flexible driving to other campus locations to provide support
- Required on-call rotation schedule
The role will focus on customer needs and ensuring all CTM related functions are completed in a quality and timely manner to include medical device preventive and corrective maintenance and other related matters. Ideal candidate will have experience and training in biomedical equipment role/field and the capability to serve a wide variety of customer needs. Based in Los Angeles California.
Employees in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Sodexo no later than February 28, 2022, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
- After February 28, you must be fully vaccinated before you can start work. Fully vaccinated by February 28 means:
- Obtain the first dose of a two-dose vaccine no later than January 27, 2022; and the second dose no later than February 28, 2022; or
- Obtain one dose of a single-dose vaccine no later than January 27, 2022
Troubleshoots, inspects, repairs, maintains and calibrates a basic range of clinical equipment, devices, systems and instruments.
- Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
- Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
- Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
- Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
- Preparing required documentation and reports
- Ensures regulatory compliance
- Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service
- Demonstrates a safety mindset
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in electronic, biomedical engineering or a discipline geared toward managing maintaining and repairing clinical equipment within a healthcare environment and/or equivalent of military BMET program and/or AAMI certified
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.