- Prospect, develop and close new publisher relationships for the CORE Private Exchange (CPE)
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommend and implement strategies to ensure new publisher success
- Negotiate contracts with new clients
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly revenue expectations by successfully closing new business
- Identify publisher trends and communicate with internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the Media Development team to ensure continued success and growth
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 3 to 5+ years of experience related to online advertising. In depth knowledge of the online advertising industry, technology solutions, advertising / publisher and network business models, including understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related ad tech is preferred
- Experience in closing new business on a consistent basis to meet quarterly revenue objectives
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential clients and drive opportunities from prospect through to deal close
- A clear understanding of digital advertising as it relates to display, mobile and video advertising
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Moderate travel required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.