Sodexo is seeking a Business Improvement Analyst and CMMS (Maximo) Analyst to join our Industrial Engineering Team!
Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Improvement and CMMS (Maximo) Analyst to support, develop and implement data from CMMS (Maximo) to base decision making and processes then enable continuous improvement for the entire North American portfolio of a premier Global Energy producer in Houston, TX!
The Business Improvement Analyst will develop temporary and permanent resource planning, productivity and business intelligence tools. This entry level role supports process engineering efforts by supplying systems subject matter expertise and provide on-site assistance and relief to Business Improvement Managers as they deploy process change at assigned locations
- must be an expert in CMMS (Maximo) platform;
- understand current and emerging business intelligence technologies and provide subject matter expertise to BI managers during design phase of improvement projects;
- develop resource planning, productivity, and business intelligence tools to support industrial engineering and continuous improvement initiatives at assigned locations to include process metrics, scorecards of operational performance;
- provide user training on developed business intelligence tools or other continuous improvement data reports; and/or
- support and conduct analysis to determine additional process improvement opportunities.
Process Change Support
- provide on-site assistance as leadership deploy process change at assigned locations; and/or
- establish collaborative relationships with internal and client key stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of quality, sustainable changes.
Typical Knowledge & Skills:
- experience with process improvement projects and/or project management;
- data and statistical analysis;
- business intelligence tools, dashboard design;
- technical proficiency: Enterprise Resource Planning systems, databases, advanced MS Excel, Tableau, MS SharePoint;
- project management / strong organizational skills; and/or
- continuous improvement, creative problem solving.
The Business Improvement Analyst will develop temporary and permanent resource planning, productivity and business intelligence tools. This role supports process engineering efforts by supplying systems subject matter expertise and providing on-site assistance and relief to Business Improvement Managers as they deploy process change at assigned locations.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.