The (Junior) Business Operations Analyst will be a support role within the Sales Organization for the Informatics team. This role will focus on the development and updating of key metrics to allow the commercial organization to drive decisions more effectively. The ideal candidate will be able to handle a growing list of responsibilities as the team builds/improves upon dashboard-style tools and analytics for the organization.
- Aid in the development, maintenance, and improvement of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting for sales, including but not limited to:
- New Order actuals versus AOP (Count, $$, Average Deal Sizes)
- Sales rep performance reporting (attainment versus quota)
- Forecast accuracy dashboard
- Pipeline growth tracking
- Churn analysis
- Own the administrative upkeep of the Sales-facing Microsoft Sharepoint portal – ensure most up to date information is posted and actively seek out ways to improve upon UI/UX
- Take lead in the migration of current state excel-based analyses into more user-friendly dashboards via TIBCO Spotfire to be used by sales management
- Provide assistance where necessary in the development of customer-facing pricing/ROI tools for the sales team
- Update SaaS Deal tracking file and distribute following weekly forecast call to Cloud Ops, Services and FAS functions
- Document the full scope of all current and future team processes, illustrating areas of process improvement
- Aid in the development of dashboards in Salesforce.com for reps/managers to use – improve efficiency in daily workflows/navigation through SFDC
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Analytics/Visualization software (TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, PowerBI) a plus
- Experience with CRM and ERP software (Salesforce, Netsuite, Anaplan) a plus
- Willingness to learn and apply learnings to daily work
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate ideas and incorporate feedback into analytics
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- High attention to detail to deliver clean, error-free analysis to stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.