Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
We seek a Sr. QC Specialist with a solid understanding of modern web-based technologies, cross-browser experience on multiple platforms and a superior eye for detail. The role will require an independent, proactive attitude in order to conceive and refine creative solutions that satisfy the demands of world-class clients and meet evolving business needs.
You will work with a highly experienced team of developers, helping to build testing processes to lead our company through an exciting period of growth. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. This position is located in our West Chicago, IL office.
- Creative application of variety of testing techniques to ensure that all possible scenarios are covered
- Proficient with Internet development technologies including e-commerce, permission-based marketing, servers, cookies, HTML, and more)
- Understanding of/Experience with email best practices and oddities with different email clients
- Prior experience with email campaign tools
- Knowledge of email production processes
- Ability to communicate recommendations for improving email strategy and operations clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage multiple activities, and to meet quality objectives
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills
- Good interpersonal skills: teamwork, respect, tact and discretion
- Demonstrate a positive attitude even under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and/or experience in the field or in a related area
- 4+ years’ experience in quality assurance activities including functional testing and data validation of web-based applications
- Developing and communicating best practices and enforcing CAN-SPAM compliance with the goal of maximizing delivery to the inbox
- Familiarity with email industry issues around email deliverability, anti-spam initiatives, email authentication and other industry initiatives such as SPF, SenderID and DomainKeys
- Familiarity with a broad mix of operating environments including Linux, Unix, and Windows
- Leading our ongoing competitive analysis of the email channel and providing insights into best practices
- Supporting usability best practices to substantiate our recommendations
- Understanding human computer interaction behaviors
- Defining test cases from requirements
- Documenting test cases
- Manual testing
- Tracking and communicating test results
- Managing bugs and issues
- Cross browser testing
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.