Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is seeking a Campus Recruiter to support our growing, nationally recognized college recruiting program. This position will report into the Manager, University Recruiting and will support the recruiting efforts for both intern and full-time hires within a specific geographical territory.
- Assists with communication and execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges and universities
- Communicates strategy/key messages across the campus team and internal business stakeholders
- Partners with University Relations Coordinator to build relationships with career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations on campus
- Manages all onsite interview logistics; establish interview dates, solicits interviewers, prepares interview materials
- Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level profile; makes next step decisions
- Conducts candidate screening interviews both virtually and in-person
- Serves as primary point-of-contact for candidates throughout the interview process; communicates candidate status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates and coordinates follow-up efforts
- Plans, coordinates and facilitates office visits to enhance the Epsilon brand
- Travel to multiple locations and universities, as business need requires
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- Prior campus recruiting experience preferred
- Experience working within an applicant tracking system and/or Yellow is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.