As a Channel Services Inside Specialist, you will be responsible for solutioning and selling our services portfolio to our Channel Partners and end users, providing technical advice during the sales process. You will be accountable for delivering the solutions and services that address the customer needs of varying complexity. You will work with inside sales teams on providing technical solutions and services that address partner and customer needs of varying complexity.
- Act as a technical resource to help the sales organization meet, if not exceed, its goals
- Stay up to date on new products, technology trends and services offerings
- Make outbound calls as part of managing the sales cycle, and respond to field sales, resellers and end customer inquiries
- Focus on Dell Technologies products and services and be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs
- Explain technical, industry and market facts to position Dell Technologies against an alternative solution
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience working in a sales environment and in a technical role that shows knowledge of multi-platform hardware and software solutions
- Good analytical, decision-making and organizational skills and a drive for results
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid customer relationship skills with the ability to build and manage relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Previous relevant experience
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.