Client Account Executive (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Client Account Executive (AE) will be one of the primary day-to-day contacts for a luxury automotive client on the Retail side of the business, as well as internal teams supporting various direct marketing programs. The AE will support the Account Supervisor and Account Director in leading the management and implementation of client programs and initiatives while ensuring timely and flawless program execution. Epsilon services supported include strategy, analytics, modeling, data, creative, email, digital and print production.
A successful candidate will:
- Participate in the development of strategic direct marketing plans/programs to meet client business objectives.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and various internal and external partners as needed to support programs.
- Oversee implementation of all projects ensuring accurate, efficient and timely execution.
- Ensure that all client requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and product lines to establish credibility with client.
- Monitor competitive activities and provide recommendations to client based on opportunities identified.
- Prepare thought-provoking Creative Briefs, lead the creative team in the development and execution of creative concepts, and provide insightful/relevant feedback.
- Manage client and internal approval processes.
- Supervise production activities to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials. Review all print production proofs and provide mail sign-offs.
- Work with the internal proofreader to ensure accuracy of creative, copy, brand guidelines, client-specifics, product specifics, and legalese.
- Oversee email development related to a campaign, from creative through list management through programming and deployment (working with clients and internal team members).
- Manage all project timelines and project estimating, billing and invoicing on a timely basis as outlined in client agreement.
- Work with Analytics to analyze and report results of all appropriate marketing programs to client.
- Assist in training client and internal partners on client programs and services.
- Assist the Outside Sales Managers in growing our core business within our existing client base.
- Ensure optimal client feedback to Account Leaders, Sales Management or other departments with regard to: project requirements, enhancements, and success.
- Identify opportunities to increase the efficiency and profitability of internal agency processes and client programs.
In addition to the above, the Client AE is expected to:
- Provide timely, clear communications both written and verbally to internal and client teams.
- Assist in developing and managing client relationship.
- Propose and promote improvements to client’s program and processes.
- Help resolve program issues in a timely manner, and work closely with client to prevent future issues.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and a passion for exceeding client expectations
- Possess the desire to grow professionally within the Epsilon/agency organization.
- Have a proven record for being a self-starter, proactive and requiring minimal direct supervision.
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing services with an emphasis on digital marketing, email and direct mail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office expertise (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively multi-task and a passion for exceeding client expectations
- Automotive experience a strong plus.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.