The Client Development Manager will grow a current book of business. They will identify, influence, present, close deals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveraging Epsilon’s capabilities.
- An individual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Epsilon solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinate internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for client
- Create and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Build relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiate and close contracts with client’s key decision makers
- 3-5+ Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated Sales & Business Development Experience
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- BA/BS with strong academic record
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.