At Dell Technologies, we don’t just raise the bar in terms of technology; we raise it in terms of our innovative go-to-market strategy. Focused on driving global growth through market expansion, sales and customer satisfaction, our Client Principal team provides business and technology consultancy for named global accounts. We work closely with our Global Accounts Sales team to help meet revenue and specific customer requirements, while developing the customer’s understanding of the ground-breaking product portfolio Dell Technologies provides.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Client Principalon our Dell Technologies Select team in North America.
As a member of the Transformational Customer Group, the Client Principal is a senior thought leader that drives complex, transformational solution opportunities with our largest, most strategic customers. The role is responsible for collaborating with sales teams and customer executives to help lead, win and deliver transformative customer outcomes via Dell Technologies solutions. As the solution opportunity is explored, the Client Principal will develop an agenda, define a sales campaign roadmap, and decide which technology components are needed to achieve the client’s objectives.
The Client Principal is the central point of contact for our clients and for the sales and delivery teams aligned to the overall solution’s components. They play a critical role as a “trusted advisor” to client CxOs and Business Unit
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years in IT sales or management consulting, including 5+ years in a Partner/Principal role
- Experience directly leading client executives through multi-year IT transformations sized at a minimum of $25M per transaction, starting during the pre-sales cycle thru to customer service hand off.
- Prior work on topics outside of IT strategy, including organization design, change management, and process redesign.
- Experience in orchestrating technical and sales resources to drive large customer projects in your key accounts.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills which allow you to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within the EMC Federation of companies, customers, partners and vendors.
- Experience working in matrixed, complex, fast-moving and constantly changing environments within an extremely competitive market.
- Practical understanding of virtualization, big-data, security, data storage, private cloud and hyper-converged solutions, as well as the solution’s value when mapped to an account’s business needs.
- Ability for overnight travel on a national or regional basis.
- Utility and/or Retail Industry knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline; a MBA is greatly respected.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to drive sales of ground-breaking products with truly global impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.